The MA in Strategic Public Relations program prepares its graduates to lead in a world where every brand, organization and individual has the opportunity and the imperative to tell their story. Located at the intersection of technology, media and content, USC Annenberg is transforming the practice of public relations by training the next generation of communicators using a highly applied, hands-on learning model that includes:
- A multidisciplinary approach to solving complex problems through purpose-driven communications grounded in an understanding of business fundamentals and strategic thinking.
- An emphasis on accurate, ethical storytelling, fusing data-driven insights and compelling creative.
- A grounding in best practices combined with experiential and industry opportunities that allow our students to see where the industry is headed and their role in its future.
- A cultural competency that fosters the understanding and engagement of diverse audiences and cultures.
- A fluency with new and emerging content creation and data analysis technologies via our state-of-the-art Media Center and Digital Lounge.
- An ability to tap into the vast resources and storytelling opportunities that surround us in the city of Los Angeles.