Progressive Master’s Degree
At USC Annenberg, a progressive master’s degree is offered in:
- Communication Data Science (MS)*
- Communication Management (MCG)
- Digital Social Media (MS)
- Journalism (MS)
- Public Diplomacy (MPD)
- Public Relations and Advertising (MA)
- Specialized Journalism (MA)
- Specialized Journalism (The Arts) (MA)
* Note: Communication Data Science is jointly taught by USC Annenberg and USC Viterbi. The PDP application process is managed by USC Viterbi Admissions. For more information, visit USC Viterbi’s website.
If you will graduate in May 2023, attend a virtual mandatory information session hosted by USC Annenberg Admissions to learn about the degree program of interest to you and to receive application guidelines. Sessions will be held in fall 2022 and spring 2023; fall session dates will be posted by September 12. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis from October 2022 until March 2023.
Instructions for graduating seniors
Application guidelines will be posted by September 30, 2022. Although information sessions are not required for graduating seniors, you may attend to meet the faculty program directors, learn about the degree programs, and join a breakout session with Allyson Hill, associate dean of Annenberg Admissions, to discuss the application process. Fall information session dates will be posted by September 12, 2022. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis from October 2022 until March 2023.