Progressive Master’s Degree
- Degree programs offered
- Instructions for USC undergraduate students
- Mandatory progressive degree information sessions
At USC Annenberg, a progressive master’s degree is offered in the following degree programs:
- Communication Data Science (MS)
- Communication Management (MCG)
- Digital Social Media (MS)
- Public Diplomacy (MPD)
- Journalism (MS)
- Specialized Journalism (MA)
- Public Relations and Advertising (MA)
For progressive degree eligibility and requirements please see the USC Undergraduate Education site here. To learn more about USC Annenberg’s progressive degrees and the application process, you must attend a mandatory information session hosted by USC Annenberg Admissions.
Open only to current USC undergraduate students.
See all sessions for the Fall 2020 semester below. RSVP for an information session here.
Information sessions for master’s degrees in communication and public diplomacy:
- Monday, October 19, 2020 at 10 a.m.*
- Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, November 30, 2020 at 10 a.m.
* Communication Data Science (MS) not participating.
Information sessions for master’s degrees in journalism and public relations:
- Friday, October 30, 2020 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, November 30, 2020 at 12 p.m.