Celebrating the Classes of 2020 and 2021
Celebrating USC Annenberg’s Graduating Classes of 2020 and 2021
As part of USC’s commencement ceremonies for graduates of the Class of 2020 and the Class of 2021, USC Annenberg’s socially distanced ceremony will take place on Tuesday, May 18 at 3:30 p.m. PT. at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
In addition to the in-person ceremony, USC Annenberg will also host a virtual celebration for the Class of 2021 on Thursday, May 13 at 11 a.m. PT. The Class of 2020’s virtual celebration was held last year and may be viewed here.
Further questions may be directed to University Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information and Reminders
- Graduating students are required to RSVP, whether they can attend the in-person commencement ceremony or not. Graduates, who have not already done so, may continue to register until further notice via usc.marchingorder.com.
- December 2021 graduates, who wish to walk in USC Annenberg’s in-person ceremony, may submit the form here to be added to the list.
- Graduates, who are unable to attend the in-person ceremony, may fill out the request form here to have a printed Commencement Program and/ or a Diploma cover mailed to them.
- For graduates whose school and/or program is listed incorrectly in Marching Order, please contact University Events at email@example.com. Continue with registration regardless of the error and check back later in Marching Order to confirm the correction has been made. If your registration still shows the incorrect information after 48 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once more.
- Regalia is required for the commencement ceremony in the Coliseum, and is available to rent or purchase through the USC Bookstore here. To ensure regalia arrives in time for the ceremony, graduates are encouraged to place their orders as soon as possible via the USC Bookstore website. Please note that there will be limited opportunity to pick up regalia at the Coliseum. Please direct questions regarding regalia to email@example.com.
- Members of the USC Annenberg community may use this portal to upload a video to celebrate a particular USC Annenberg graduating student or the entire graduating classes of 2020 and/or 2021. Videos will be shared on USC’s virtual commencement site, available for all to view. Use the official hashtags #USCGrad, #2020Trojan and/or #2021Trojan, and these posts may be used to create content for USC’s virtual event platform and for the social media wall at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum.
USC Annenberg Instagram GIF pack
Show your USC Annenberg pride and commemorate your accomplishments with these new USC and USC Annenberg animated GIFs. You can find them on Giphy or on Instagram by searching for USC or USC Annenberg. Make sure to use the hashtags #ASCJ and #USCGrad in your posts!