Upon successful completion of the Master of Communication Management, you should be able to:
- Make strategic business decisions on communication issues based on relevant communication research.
- Work collaboratively and build diverse teams that foster creativity, effectiveness, and organizational efficiency.
- Solve real-world problems by identifying organizational challenges and utilizing written and oral advocacy skills to propose and defend strategic solutions.
- Manage diverse perspectives and interests and integrate them into organizational solutions.
- Approach communication issues with an understanding of the appropriate data-gathering methodologies and be able to collect, analyze and interpret the data, thus fostering the problem-solving and decision-making skills essential to a management-level career.
- By focusing on one area, you will develop effective marketing communication, media, or strategic communication strategies to promote brands, products, or services while considering target audiences and industry trends.