USC’s graphic identity is a system of coordinated design elements – graphics, colors, and typography – that serve as the university’s visual signature. The system defines official USC colors, fonts, logotypes and other graphical elements, and provides guidelines and requirements for their use.
To help convey a coherent expression of our visual identity, faculty, staff and students at USC Annenberg use elements of the USC graphic identity system in multiple formats. The links and resources on this page are intended to assist in the production of compelling, consistent brand messages.
- Logotypes and wordmarks: The USC and USC Annenberg logotypes and wordmarks are available for download from the USC Identity Guidelines website. To locate the USC Annenberg graphic assets, browse to the Academic Unit Logotypes section, under "Print Guidelines." Please note: To download these graphic assets, you must have a USC login (email and password). If you do not have a USC login and you would like to access these assets, please contact the USC Annenberg Office of Communication and Marketing for more information.
- Use of the USC Annenberg wordmark: The USC Annenberg logotype must appear prominently on all publications and electronic resources produced by the school and its affiliates. Please contact the USC Annenberg Office of Communication and Marketing for more information.
- Business cards, letterhead and other stationery: Stationery for office use may be ordered through USC eMarket.
- Templates: Some PowerPoint and Word templates with approved USC Annenberg identity elements are listed below. If you need other USC Annenberg identity elements, such as the "Annenberg A" and the background gradient graphics, please contact the USC Annenberg Office of Communication and Marketing.
- USC Annenberg Google Slides template (.gdoc) Last updated 8/11/23
Use of logos or graphic representations of names
The creation and use of custom logos or wordmarks of names departments, centers, and programs at USC Annenberg is strictly prohibited by the USC Provost. Only text-based names can be used in the typeface, with font and size dictated by the wordmark template. Logos of partners that are associated with programs, centers or institutes must be vetted for use and may not appear in the upper third of a website. The logo of these partners must always be smaller in size than the USC Annenberg logo in the header of the page.
USC Annenberg Templates
- USC Annenberg letterhead template (Doc) Last updated 11/30/2018
- USC Annenberg event flyer template (Word) Last updated 08/08/2018
- USC Annenberg presentation template (PowerPoint) Last updated 10/09/2018
- USC Annenberg Zoom backgrounds (Zip file) Last updated 03/27/2020
- USC Annenberg Google document template (.gdoc) Last updated 7/15/23