Lead On! II Women in Communication Leadership Forum
Public Relations is a $20 billion global industry with a workforce that is approximately 75% female. Yet, most C-suite and executive positions in agencies and corporate communications departments are held by men.
Lead On! is a leadership forum created to equip future women leaders with real-world skills, insight and practical tools to succeed. Lead On! moves beyond the talk. Speakers, panelists and industry executives will roll up their sleeves to train, mentor and guide future female leaders. Only 40 participant spots are available. The small group environment ensures participants get meaningful networking and training time with industry leaders and trainers.
- Hands-on training in negotiation
- Meet and network with executive speakers and trainers
- Practical business skills and leadership solutions
- One-on-one mentoring to fine-tune career goals
Workshop sessions include
- Mind the Wage Gap: Negotiate the Salary You Deserve
- Have Her Back: Creating Cultures of Empowerment
- Grit + Grace: How Female Leaders Realize Their Full Potential
- The Bottom Line: Understanding CEO and Board Business Priorities
- Where Have I Heard That Idea Before: Taking Charge in Meetings and Brainstorms
- Executive Presence
- Elevator Speech Workshop
Speakers and workshop leaders to be announced.
Only 40 Participant spots will be offered! Interested in attending? Click here to be notified first when registration begins.