Involvement Fair, week three
Wednesday, September 2, 2020 (All day) – Friday, September 4, 2020 (All day)
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet staff and faculty representatives from USC Annenberg centers, departments and initiatives. Learn about upcoming programming, how to get involved, and expand your USC Annenberg network!
RSVP to all events using the RSVP button below unless other information provided. All events are listed in Pacific Time.
Monday, August 31
- Lead in policy, technology and mobile innovation with the USC Center on Communication Leadership and Policy (CCLP), 11:00 a.m.
- Add to your public diplomacy knowledge took-kit with the USC Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD), 12:00 p.m.
- Diversity and inclusion in entertainment with the USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative, 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 1
- Journalists and pop culture with Image of the Journalist in Popular Culture (IJPC), 11:00 a.m.
- Journalism and virtual reality (VR) with JOVRNALISM, 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 2
- USC Annenberg Digital Lounge: Creative Makerspace information session, 2:00 p.m.
- The Wellness Thrive Guide: The guide to thriving during COVID, 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 3
- Explore media and culture through research and internships with USC Norman Lear Center, 11:00 a.m.
- Write and report for the USC U.S.-China Institute, 3:00 p.m.