Involvement Fair, week one
Take advantage of this opportunity to get involved by attending these information sessions and connecting with representatives from our student organizations, our centers and programs, as well as university-wide resources and cultural centers.
RSVP to all events using the RSVP button below unless other information provided. All events are listed in Pacific Time.
Monday, August 17
- Annenberg Resources and Mentoring information session, 12:00 p.m.
- Daily Trojan information session, 1:00 p.m.
- Annenberg International Programs information session, 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 18
- LGBT Resource Center Open House, 11:00 a.m., information for this event here.
- Annenberg Ambassadors information session, 1:30 p.m.
- Trojan Debate Squad: British Parliamentary Team information session, 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 19
- Society of Public Diplomats information session, 2:00 p.m.
- LA CASA Open House, 2:00 p.m., information for this event here.
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists (USC Chapter) information session, 4:00 p.m.
- USC Photography Club information session, 7 p.m.
Thursday, August 20
- USC Annenberg Media Center Open House, 12:00 p.m.
- APASS Fall Open House, 1:00 p.m., information for this event here.
- KXSC Radio information session, 1:00 p.m.
- USC Annenberg Media Center Open House, 5:00 p.m.
- SPEC Magazine information session, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, August 21
- Asian American Journalists Association (USC Chapter) information session, 12:00 p.m.
- Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) (USC Chapter) information session, 1:00 p.m.
- USC First-Generation College Student Union information session, 4:00 p.m.
- Trojan Vision information session, 7:00 p.m.
See Week 2 events here. Week 3 events coming soon.