How Annenberg Media is covering mental health and wellness during the COVID-19 pandemic
Friday, May 1, 2020
10 a.m. PT
Join USC Annenberg Media student journalists for a discussion about how they have been covering mental health and wellness issues amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. Kelly Greco from USC Student Health will also be joining the panel to answer questions.
- Daric Cottingham (MA specialized journalism ’21): Host, “Smile and Wave” podcast
- Ella Katz (journalism ’22): Weekly Columnist, “Everything but the Bagel”
- Dan Toomey (journalism ’20): Managing Editor, USC Annenberg Media
- Kaidi “Ruby” Yuan (journalism ’20): Executive Editor, USC Annenberg Media
- Christina Bellantoni, director of USC Annenberg's Media Center and professor of professional practice
Please note a Zoom account and RSVP is required to participate. Zoom link will be available upon RSVP.