Post-election roundtable: What’s Next?
Friday, November 6, 2020
1 p.m. PT
Three days after the election, please join the USC Annenberg Center on Communication Leadership and Policy, USC Dornsife’s Center for the Political Future, and the USC Gould School of Law for a continuing conversation on the aftermath of the election and how political leaders, the courts, and the media are treating the returns.
Explore issues surrounding legal battles, political polarization, and civil unrest with leading experts and USC faculty participants including:
- Journalist and political correspondent Ronald Brownstein, Senior Editor for The Atlantic
- Journalist and Former Chief White House correspondent for CNN Jessica Yellin
- Professors Susan Estrich and Franita Tolson from the USC Gould School of Law
- Professors Geoffrey Cowan and Ernest Wilson from USC Annenberg
- Historian Peter Mancall from USC Dornsife
- Dr. Erroll Southers, Director of the Safe Communities Institute and Homegrown Violent Extremism Studies at the USC Price School of Public Policy