Traci Gillig is the Vice-President of the Annenberg Communication Graduate Student Association (ACGSA)
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Undergraduate Institution: Purdue University
Research area: health and media
Publications while at USC Annenberg:
- Doherty, E. F., MacGeorge, E. L., Gillig, T., & Clare, S. E. (2014). Motivations, concerns, and experiences of women who donate normal breast tissue. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers, & Prevention, 24(1), 105-110.
Student Research Groups/Extracurricular Involvement:
- Research Assistant to Dr. Sheila Murphy
- Annenberg Communication Graduate Student Association Vice-President
- USC Graduate Student Government Senator and Diversity & Equity Committee Member
- Volunteer Mentor at the Los Angeles LGBT Center
Favorite thing about USC Annenberg: Having the opportunity to get to know incredibly smart, engaged students and faculty from diverse backgrounds and life experiences. It’s equal parts inspiring and humbling!