- Where is USC Annenberg’s commencement ceremony and when will it begin?
- Will the 2019 USC Annenberg commencement ceremony be ticketed?
- I’m a graduate, how do I register with MarchingOrder?
- I have a large number of guests who are attending the satellite ceremony. How will they be accommodated?
- Are there certain restrictions I should be aware of at USC Annenberg’s ceremony venue?
- Will the graduation ceremony be live-streamed or posted online as videos afterward?
- How do I obtain my ceremony photos?
- What’s the best way to share my commencement day photos on social media?
- Who is invited to the post-USC Annenberg satellite ceremony reception?
- If one of my guests is in a wheelchair, will their seating be any different?
- Will wheelchairs be available for the main and USC Annenberg commencements? Will handicapped parking be available?
- Where should my family and I plan to park on commencement day?
Where is USC Annenberg’s commencement ceremony and when will it begin?
USC Annenberg’s commencement ceremony will be held on McCarthy Quad and will begin promptly at 11 a.m. You may consult and print a USC campus map that denotes the locations of USC Annenberg’s ceremony and reception here.
USC Annenberg has chosen to incorporate MarchingOrder because:
- It allows us to display name and degree information as graduates cross the stage both on the large LED screens in McCarthy Quad and on our live stream.
- We would like to give graduates the opportunity to provide the phonetic pronunciations of their names and/or record their names ahead of the ceremony.
Therefore, we ask that you confirm your plans to attend the ceremony and how you would like your name read and pronounced by clicking here and following the directions below.
- Click “Please click here to register” under “New Users.”
- Enter your USC email address. Please note that the website registration will only work if you register with your USC email address, where you received this email.
- An email will be sent to your USC email address prompting you to create a password. Once you complete that step you will log in and complete the form. If you do not receive the password email, please check your spam folder.
- Once the form is complete you will be sent a confirmation message stating that you have completed your registration. You can log back in at any time to view your registration here by logging in under “Returning Users.”
The deadline to register is Wednesday, April 24. If you do not complete registration on the site prior to the deadline, your name will be read and presented according to what we have on record.
I have a large number of guests who are attending the satellite ceremony. How will they be accommodated?
We will also host additional family members and guests in Wallis Annenberg Hall (ANN) where they can experience the entire ceremony on big screens in a comfortable, indoor setting. For families with young children, this venue will offer a more relaxed atmosphere.
Are there certain restrictions I should be aware of at USC Annenberg’s ceremony venue?
The following items are prohibited in USC Annenberg’s satellite ceremony venue: balloons, large signs that obstruct audience views, and fog horns, whistles and other noisemakers.
Will the graduation ceremony be live-streamed or posted online as videos afterward?
The main USC ceremony and the USC Annenberg ceremony will be live-streamed. The live-stream of the main ceremony will be available to view on USC’s homepage (usc.edu) starting at 8:30 a.m The live-stream of the USC Annenberg ceremony will be available to view at annenberg.usc.edu/commencement and on Facebook Live starting at 11 a.m.
How do I obtain my ceremony photos?
Professional photography service, Grad Images, will be at the ceremony taking pictures of each graduate. Several days after the ceremony, the photographer will send, via regular mail and email, free color proofs to each graduate with an offer to purchase prints.
Who is invited to the post-USC Annenberg satellite ceremony reception?
After the USC Annenberg ceremony concludes at 1 p.m., graduates are invited to continue to celebrate with family, friends, faculty and staff at the Annenberg reception at Argue Plaza. Light fare will be served.
If one of my guests is in a wheelchair, will their seating be any different?
We have a section reserved for wheelchairs. One additional guest will be able to sit with them in this section. Please contact email@example.com and we will happy to assist you.
Will wheelchairs be available for the main and USC Annenberg commencements? Will handicapped parking be available?
Please click here for more information about renting wheelchairs, parking, etc.
Where should my family and I plan to park on commencement day?
Information regarding parking can be found here.
For additional FAQ, please visit https://commencement.usc.edu/guests/faq-for-guests/