Spring 2024 career fair
Wednesday, March 20, 2024
4 p.m. – 7 p.m. PT
Wallis Annenberg Hall (ANN), Forum
Connect with potential employers recruiting for summer internships and/or full-time positions during the USC Annenberg career fair.
How to prepare:
- View a list of participating employers by following @uscannenbergworks on Instagram.
- Make a list of organizations that you are interested in connecting with at the Career Fair and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will help you stand out in interactions with organization representatives.
- Have your résumé ready to share with employers.
- Practice your elevator pitch (Your answer to the question “Tell me about yourself”).
What to bring:
- Several printed copies of your résumé for review.
- Your elevator pitch.
- Your action plan. Prepare a list of organizations that you are interested in connecting with so that you can maximize your time during the career fair.
What to wear:
- Professional attire in accordance with your gender expression.
- Dress in dark or neutral colors.
- Freshly pressed clothing and polished dress shoes.
- Keep makeup as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave out the nose ring and tongue jewelry.
- Grooming is important: hair and nails should be neat and clean.
Annenberg Career Services staff will be actively monitoring employer lines at the hiring showcase to ensure that all students and alumni enter the line at the END of the line. Students and alumni jumping ahead of others in line will be asked to go to the back of the line and wait their turn in a first-come, first-served manner.