Excel: The basics
For those looking to better organize and comb through their data, you’ll learn the basics of the application including formulas, calculations, and formatting.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Use the Ribbon and keyboard shortcuts to perform Excel commands
- Navigate and select cells in workbooks
- Enter, move, copy, find and replace data
- Create formulas and insert built-in functions to perform calculations
- Apply formatting for fonts, numbers, alignment, cell borders and fills
Instructed by Chris Murphy.