Upgrading your intros with After Effects
Adding motion graphics to your video intros is a great way to show titles, introduce concepts, or establish tone and branding for your content. Intros can contain elements like text, logos, and images, and while basic title cards can get the job done we’ll show you how to start your videos off in a more exciting and dynamic way with After Effects.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Build simple text graphics in Illustrator and import them into After Effects
- Employ standard practices for making text easier to read
- Create solid layers and shape layers
- Create key frame based animations
- Techniques for creating dynamic and legible animations
- Export your project for use in Premiere Pro or other video editing application
Instructed by Rick Miller.