Analyzing big data with Excel
Understand how you can use Excel’s powerful tools to transform raw data into usable information, create summary calculations and automate your work to save time and be more productive, and gain insight from trends you otherwise couldn’t see.
- Importing Data Sets from Text Files and Web Pages
- Cleaning Excel Data with Flash Fill, Functions and Wizards
- Linking Data Across Worksheets and Workbooks
- Creating 3-D Formulas and Functions to Summarize Data
- Using Advanced PivotTable and Pivot Chart Tools to Analyze Multiple Data Sets
- Creating Macros to Automate Excel Tasks
Instructed by Chris Murphy.