Muck Rack partnered with USC Annenberg to survey over 1,000 journalists and PR professionals to gather insights and predictions for how the future of politics will impact both the media and communications industries.
We’ll be hosting a livestream to discuss takeaways and findings from the research this Friday, January 15th at 12 p.m. ET/ 9 a.m. PT.
Topics will include:
- Credibility of the U.S. Election
- Election impact on polarization across journalists and PR professionals
- Impact of the U.S. election on media
- Impact of the U.S. election on the communications industry
- Greg Galant, CEO and Co-Founder, Muck Rack
- Carrie Budoff Brown, Editor, Politico
- Fred Cook, Chairman, Golin; Director, USC Annenberg Center for Public Relations