How AI is transforming the future of PR and communications
Thursday, March 30, 2023
5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. PT
Wallis Annenberg Hall (ANN), Alumni Plaza
Join host Fred Cook, director of the USC Center for Public Relations, for a panel discussion alongside live debuts of revolutionary AI tools from the comms tech visionaries leading the future of AI and PR. The moderator of this event will be Doug Dawson (GM, Global Communications, Microsoft).
- Aaron Kwittken, CEO & Founder, PRophet, Comms Tech Cloud CEO, Stagwell Global
- Use generative and predictive AI tools to create better, more relevant content and predict media interest and sentiment
- Ed Clarke, CEO and Founder, Cometrics,
- Use AI to understand your peer and competitive ESG communications footprints and benchmarks
- Bobby Lincoln ‘12, COO and Co-Founder, PeakMetrics
- Identify emerging threats and storylines about brands, industries, and competitors using AI
At 5:30 pm the networking reception will be held in ANN Alumni Plaza. Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be provided.
The program itself will begin at 6:30 PM in ANN Forum.