Connect with generations of talented and diverse USC Annenberg alumni and students through avenues such as volunteering, networking and mentoring. Here are a few ways you can get started:
- Conduct informational interviews with current students
- Participate in a mentor program
- Join as a guest speaker or panelist for a student/alumni program
- Host a group of students at your company
- Meet alumni via the Annenberg Alumni Peer Network Program
- Volunteer for student recruitment events
To learn more about these opportunities, contact Desirae Lantry, Director of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-821-0697.