FUNDING FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
- For graduate student organizations looking to fund an event
- For undergraduate student organizations looking to fund an event
- For new student organizations
- For organizations to host or attend events that foster and promote leadership development
- For organizations to engage in hands-on community service and outreach
FUNDING FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
- For emergency funding not covered by undergraduate or graduate student government. Please see additional information and application link below.
- For graduate students attending or presenting at an academic conference
- For undergraduate students conducting research projects, attending academic conferences, and/or other research-oriented academic interests
ANNENBERG STUDENT SUCCESS FUND
The Annenberg Student Success Fund is for emergency funding not covered by undergraduate or graduate student government.
- Funding requests are accepted year-round
- Funding is not guaranteed
- Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis
- Due to the high volume of requests, students will only be notified if funds become available
- Awards are given in the form of a one-time stipend and limited to one per fiscal year (July 1 –June 30)
- The Financial Aid Office is notified of all stipends
- Stipends qualify as part of a student's financial aid package. Therefore, a stipend might reduce other financial aid that you have been awarded, depending on the type of aid received. It is the student's responsibility to contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions regarding your financial aid package.