Annenberg NETworks - Career Insights with Alumni
Some of our most prominent and successful alumni will serve as mentors for the evening, sharing career advice, industry insights, and professional development suggestions.
VIP Guests Include:
- AT&T | Vice President, Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics
- Blaze Public Relations | President
- CAA | Television Literary Agent
- CBS | Senior Vice President, Program Planning and Scheduling
- ESPN | Vice President, College Sports Programming
- Hulu | Manager, Ad Operations
- KTLA Morning News | Anchor
- Lionsgate | Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
- NBC Universal/NBC Entertainment | Director, NBC Consumer and Market Intelligence
- PopSugar | Editorial Director of Video
- Salesforce | Account Director, Marketing Cloud
- Sony Pictures Television | Senior Executive Vice President
Cost: $20, includes heavy hors d'oeuvres
Space is limited. Open to juniors, seniors, grad students and alumni from 2011 or later.
RSVP at annenberg.usc.edu/NETworks
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (213)-821-2227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.