USC code for the GRE and TOEFL is 4852. Annenberg's GMAT code is 389-QS-87.
Review carefully the graduate application guidelines for your degree program before initiating the online USC Graduate Admission Application. Guidelines for spring 2013, summer 2013 and fall 2013 are now posted.
- Plan to complete admission testing at least one month prior to the application deadline. USC Graduate Admission expects to receive your test scores and official transcripts after you submit your online application.
- Read and spellcheck every Word document that you plan to upload to your application. Once you submit your application, you will not be able to upload new materials or revise documents and Annenberg Admissions will not accept new or revised materials.
- Upload unofficial copies of each college/university transcript to the supporting documents page in the online application.
- Only applicants to the Ph.D. in Communication are expected to complete the Annenberg supplemental form.
- Submit your online USC Graduate Application by the application deadline or sooner.
- Annenberg Admissions will not provide application status checks. Use the Annenberg application guidelines and the ApplyYourself status check to ensure that you submitted all required items.
For technical support, please contact USC Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Annenberg Admissions at email@example.com for answers to questions about the application guidelines or the degree program of interest to you. .
Annenberg graduate degree programs are: