- Available first three weeks of the semester from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (excluding 12 - 1 p.m.)
Communication and Journalism majors are required to meet with an adviser each semester. You will receive an e-mail to your USC account notifying you when to sign up.
- Be aware of your assigned adviser when scheduling your appointment.
- Be prepared. Review the schedule of classes and your STARS report.
USC Annenberg School of Communication Honors Program
Please read the following information carefully. In order to be admitted into the Communication honors program, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a declared Communication major.
- Have a 3.5 cumulative USC GPA and a 3.5 in all Communication courses taken.
- Completed the core requirements for Communication: 16 units from COMM 200, 201, 202, 203, 206, 207, 208 and 8 units from COMM 204, 301L and 322.
Annenberg International Programs provides undergraduate students opportunities to study abroad. All programs award USC upper division credit and can be paid for with USC financial aid.
For more information please contact USC Annenberg International Programs.