For many thoughtful alumni, parents and friends, planned giving is an attractive way of supporting USC Annenberg while fulfilling personal financial planning objectives.
Contrary to popular belief, you need not be wealthy to leave a legacy. Planned giving can be as simple as including a bequest provision in your will or naming USC Annenberg as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan. Regardless of its size, your gift will definitely make a difference in the lives of students and faculty at Annenberg.
Planned gifts to USC Annenberg can offer a wide variety of benefits for you:
- Annual income for you and/or a beneficiary
- Avoiding capital gains on appreciated assets
- Enjoying significant tax savings
- Creating a permanent legacy at USC
We invite you to join others by remembering USC Annenberg as you plan for the future. Here are some of the ways you may make your planned gift:
- Death and taxes are guaranteed. But with a bequest to USC Annenberg, we can make sure they’re not simultaneous. Click here for sample bequest language that will help you to allocate a bequest gift to USC Annenberg.
- Combine your love of higher education with your fondness for higher returns by considering:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- A gift of real estate combines generosity and financial intelligence under one roof. Yours. Click here to learn about Retained Life Estates.
USC’s Plan Your Gift Chart can help you determine which option will best meet your individual financial goals.
For information about alternative gift options, please contact Francesca DeMarco at (213) 821-1660 or email@example.com. Be assured that all inquiries are confidential and without obligation. Or you may arrange a confidential consultation with USC’s Office of Planned Giving by calling (213) 740-2682.
Your support really matters. Thank you!